Improve your Spanish in small groups and personalised attention. With real conversations adapted to your level, in a friendly atmosphere and an amazing environment.
- Spanish course in a traditional rural village in Spain.
- Homestay program with a focus in conversation practice.
- At your own pace (using materials provided by the teacher). Small group sessions to: improve your oral skills with real conversations; make corrections; and comment your grammar mistakes. Grammar and written practice will be based in individual tasks.
- During your stay with us, you will get:- Spanish lessons tailored to your level.
– Conversation practice and group talks about: ecology and environment, traditions, music, literature, etc…
– Description of pictures about Camino de Santiago and Galicia.
– Group talks about history of Camino de Santiago.
- In addition, you might be interested in:
– Spanish for professionals.
– DELE preparation (Diploma de español como lengua extranjera)
Before your stay: We’ll be in touch (by email or video chat) to talk about your level, interests and goals. I will send you and/or suggest learning materials you can start working with or enrol in a Moodle course.
During your stay: Four hours a day of group lessons for real conversations, oral practice, corrections and your questions.
You will be staying with us in our traditional country house, Casa Benaxo. Have a look! www.casabenaxo.com
Group sessions/talks will take place:
- while walking in the surroundings -short easy walks in Ribeira Sacra;
- in our big kitchen while cooking traditional local food; or
- in our outside patio or our living-room while enjoying a hot drink.
Activities are not included in the total price of the course. You will be informed of the cost when you arrive in the house.
– Visit to wineries in Ribeira Sacra.
– One stage of Camino de Santiago.
– Tapas tour.
– Catamaran trips in the river Miño.
– Visit to Santiago de Compostela.
You can either book a single room or share a double room with your partner or friend. You can also book more than one week.
- 380 €. (one person in a single room)
- 300 €. (one person sharing a double room)
– Accommodation: five nights. (Breakfast and dinner included)
– Spanish lessons in small groups: five days (4 hours/day)
Starting dates for 2019: March 25th // April 1st // April 22nd // April 27th // May 6th// May 13th